Hello Friends!I wanted to give you a little update on what has been going on in my life this past week:
- I got to hang out with my sweet friend Alexis before she left for her China adventure. She is going to be teaching there for a year and I could not be more excited for her! Alexis and her family have meant the world to me since moving to Atlanta and it is so hard to see her go. Luckily, I still have Jess and David! It also makes it so much easier when I know that it is such an amazing opportunity for her.
- I finished my 120th book of 2018! It is surreal to see that number continue to grow. Next week I will be sharing my books from August. Some were enjoyable and some I wish I had skipped. In the meantime, if you want to read more about my process of reading so many books, you can check it out here.
- My Mother-in-law underwent surgery yesterday afternoon. I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has kept our family in your prayers. We are waiting on important test results, so please keep those prayers coming!
- My Mom has been blown away by the amount of love that has been shown since our family home burned down. Within 24 hours, my sisters had HUGE piles of clothes that people had donated to them in their time of need. They have received gift cards, clothes, money, and so many prayers. It is times like these that truly renew all of my faith in humanity. Not to mention MANY important things were miraculously saved in the fire. I will post about those miracles another day!
- This weekend Timothy and I are headed on a cruise! Our good friends Bonnie and Alison gifted us a cruise earlier this year. They fly in tonight and on Friday we will be off to Orlando. I would love to hear your tips and tricks for making the most of a cruise, or any vacation for that matter.
So that is what has been going on in my life this week! Let me know what you have been up to as well. I am so thankful for the friendships that are forming through this blogger community.Lastly, make sure you enter my Smile Brilliant giveaway before it’s too late. You will have the chance to receive $149 credit for an incredible teeth whitening kit! All you have to do is click here and enter your name and email to have a chance to win. Oh happy day!