It’s week 16 of 52 List Happiness!
I normally post this on Saturday, but I had a long day on set. 13 hours to be exact! I had a moment where I was frustrated with myself for not doing it ahead of time and felt down on myself. But this gave me the perfect opportunity to practice what I preach: Give yourself grace. It is not a big deal and I am doing my best. With that said, here we go!
List the things that make you feel you are living life to the fullest:
- When I get away from the chaos and practice yoga
- When I travel and see new places
- When I cuddle with my husband at night
- When I feel connected to God
- When I read books that inspire me
- When I play board games and laugh with my family
- When someone tells me that I have made a difference in their life
- When I am having a fun day on set
- When I am in the mountains or near nature
What moments make you feel like you are living life to the fullest?