It’s week 13 of 52 List Happiness!
List The Things In Your Life You Are Actually Able to Control:
- How I treat others
- How I act on my feelings
- How thankful I am
- If I choose to forgive
- How quickly I admit when I am wrong
- If I vocalize my feelings or if I assume everyone is a mind reader
- If I choose to act upon my fears
- How I keep my living space
- My attitude
- What I read and listen to
- My boundaries in relationships
- If I allow worry to consume me
- How I spend my time
I think it is so important to evaluate what in your life you can actually control. More often than not, you can control more than you realize. We can’t choose what happens to us, but we can control how we respond to our circumstances.
What are you able to control in your life? How can you learn to focus on what you can control, and how can you begin to let go of what you can’t?