It’s week 11 of 52 List Happiness!
List All The Things That Made You Feel Happy As A Child
- Going outside
- Playing board games
- Being with my family
- Going to work with my dad
- Going to six flags
- Family vacations
- Making silly videos with my cousins
- Putting on plays with my sister
- Singing at mt Grandma’s church
- Making a trip to Hollywood Videos
I particularly loved making this list! It was fun to reminisce and think about all the things that brought me joy as a kid. I also noticed that most of my bullet points didn’t include technology and included spending time with people I love.
What things brought you happiness as a kid? What can you do to recreate that feeling once more?
To me that would look like:
- Being more intentional with my friends
- Going for a walk in the park
- Playing board games with my husband
- Stepping away from my phone more often
- Trying new and creative foods!
Let me know what your lists would look like in the comments!