Week 7 of 52 List Happiness!
List The Greatest Compliments And Encouragements You Have Ever Been Given:
- Hearing from my parents that they are proud of me
- Compliments on my hair mean a lot to me because I spent the majority of my childhood hating it
- Being encouraged that I have what it takes to be a good mom
- When others tell me that my vulnerability has helped them feel less alone
- A sweet older man at Starbucks pulled me aside and said, “You radiate light. Never lose your sparkle.” It meant the world to me
- When people tell me that they could tell that I loved God based on how I carry myself
- Hearing close friends tell me that they think I should write a book and that they believe in my dreams
- Being told that my name, Jubilee, is very fitting for my personality
- Receiving encouraging messages from others when I post things that are close to my heart. “Thank you for being vulnerable, daring, greatly rumbling through your stories, and writing a better ending to yours! Thank you for becoming love. Thank you for challenging others to do the same.” Whenever I have hard days, I remember those kind messages and I am instantly encouraged.
What are some of the best compliments you’ve ever been given? Why did they mean so much to you?